Today we went to Mardi Gras at the church and won some toys. I won a glow stick and a Rosary and a pop. Emily won lots of stuff. I tried bingo but i didn't win anything. All of us had lots of fun. We played darts, bean bag toss, bingo, sock toss, ring toss, we even guessed what was in a jar. That is what we played at the Mardi Gras.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The Mardi Gras By Charmaine Kreuger
Today we went to Mardi Gras at the church and won some toys. I won a glow stick and a Rosary and a pop. Emily won lots of stuff. I tried bingo but i didn't win anything. All of us had lots of fun. We played darts, bean bag toss, bingo, sock toss, ring toss, we even guessed what was in a jar. That is what we played at the Mardi Gras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment