Hey Isabelle! You figured out how to check the comments. Awesome! The song is Bicycle Race by Queen. Isaiah and Emily are pretty cute. But not as cute as you! :) Don't forget to hand in your Me Collage! Love, Claire
Congratulations on your test! 73% is pretty good considering you missed the beginning of the semester!!! I'm so proud of you!
I couldn't find you on Facebook. Maybe you mean that you have an email address? If you really are on Facebook, request to be my friend. Just look at Kokum's friends and click on Claire Harrington Kreuger.
My mom is still here. She goes back to Vancouver tomorrow.
Hi Isabelle, I forgot you guys don't have school today (Friday)! I hope you're having fun. Dan bought a big bag of doughnuts. I wish you and Charmaine were here so you could eat them all. We're getting fat! We miss you!!! Love, Claire
is a collaborative effort. Charmaine and Isabelle are the main contributors with Claire as editor-in-chief. Emily, Isaiah and Dan provide moral support.
you are right you do send us a message. is the song called bicycle? that is so cute isaiah pushing the bike. by isabelle
ReplyDeleteHey Isabelle! You figured out how to check the comments. Awesome! The song is Bicycle Race by Queen. Isaiah and Emily are pretty cute. But not as cute as you! :) Don't forget to hand in your Me Collage!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Claire
claire? I am going to bring it on monday because we have no school tomorrow. by isabelle on march 11
ReplyDeletethat is so cute is joanne still there claire i love you gugs . charmaine . ps they look so cute togther on that bike.
ReplyDeletei got a 73% on my test yesterday. I was never there for the bigining of it the summester. charmaine
ReplyDeletei have a face book write this dwn my name charmainekreuger@yahoo.com password mainmain12345 charmaine ps . this is for claire
ReplyDeleteHi Charmaine!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your test! 73% is pretty good considering you missed the beginning of the semester!!! I'm so proud of you!
I couldn't find you on Facebook. Maybe you mean that you have an email address? If you really are on Facebook, request to be my friend. Just look at Kokum's friends and click on Claire Harrington Kreuger.
My mom is still here. She goes back to Vancouver tomorrow.
We miss you so much!
Love,
Claire
Hi Isabelle,
ReplyDeleteI forgot you guys don't have school today (Friday)! I hope you're having fun. Dan bought a big bag of doughnuts. I wish you and Charmaine were here so you could eat them all. We're getting fat!
We miss you!!!
Love,
Claire
look on your face book and i reqested you
ReplyDeletecharmaine