From July 2 to the 4 we were at a family reunion in Sherbrooke, Quebec. There were 18 adults and 7 kids. We went to the family reunion because we all wanted to get together. Mostly everyone drove and some people took an airplane
On the second day we went shopping with Auntie Don. She is the second best auntie. I had a fun morning. In the afternoon we went swimming. It was very super hot and the pool was very cold. Auntie Don threw 6 dollars and 6 cents in the pool and we had to dive to go get it. It was fun!
On the 3rd day I learned how to play cribbage. I played Jamie and I won. Then I played Isabelle and I won. Then I played three more people.
On Sunday we were on supper duty. We made Grandpa Wayne’s hot wings. They were super hot and we also had bread, vegetables and two roasts. It was hard to cook that.
Then we also played with lots of Sheila’s school toys. She had a giant yo-yo that was really fun to play with. Then we had a camp fire and we sang songs. I had a fun weekend. By Charmaine
No comments:
Post a Comment