Today is June 29 and I we went to Mcdonalds for lunch. But before that me, Charmaine, Emily, Isaiah and Claire went to the park. I accidentally put Isaiah down the slide on his bum when you are supposed to put him down on his belly. He just about fell off the slide. He banged his lip and it started to bleed. I felt very bad that he got hurt. At McDonalds I got a Big Mac and a strawberry milkshake. Then we went to get Charmaine, Isaiah and Claire at a sushi restaurant. They had dessert and me and Dan didn’t, so we are going to have dessert later. I love McDonalds. By Isabelle
Thursday, July 1, 2010
McDonalds by Isabelle
Today is June 29 and I we went to Mcdonalds for lunch. But before that me, Charmaine, Emily, Isaiah and Claire went to the park. I accidentally put Isaiah down the slide on his bum when you are supposed to put him down on his belly. He just about fell off the slide. He banged his lip and it started to bleed. I felt very bad that he got hurt. At McDonalds I got a Big Mac and a strawberry milkshake. Then we went to get Charmaine, Isaiah and Claire at a sushi restaurant. They had dessert and me and Dan didn’t, so we are going to have dessert later. I love McDonalds. By Isabelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment