Yesterday was the 16th of July. We heard of a sandwich on the radio and it had lobster in it and lettuce and tomatoes and olives. It sounded good on the radio. Then we got to the store where they make the sandwich. Everyone shared. Thank goodness we did because it tasted gross, all that lobster. I can’t believe Claire ate hers at once. We had to eat all the lobster up because Dan and Claire made us. Now I don’t like lobster. Yuk! But I ordered it so I had to eat it. I’m never doing that again! Charmaine
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Lobster Sandwich by Charmaine
Yesterday was the 16th of July. We heard of a sandwich on the radio and it had lobster in it and lettuce and tomatoes and olives. It sounded good on the radio. Then we got to the store where they make the sandwich. Everyone shared. Thank goodness we did because it tasted gross, all that lobster. I can’t believe Claire ate hers at once. We had to eat all the lobster up because Dan and Claire made us. Now I don’t like lobster. Yuk! But I ordered it so I had to eat it. I’m never doing that again! Charmaine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment