On Saturday we packed all of our stuff up like the tent. Then we went to see the author of Anne of Green Gables' house. Then we went for lunch. We had pizza. Then we went to see Green Gables. We had raspberry cordial. I love raspberry cordial. Then we went for lobster. I only like the tail and claw. We also had salads and mussels. I didn’t like the mussels so much. Then we went to another campsite. It was full because Taylor Swift was in town so then we camped in a person‘s back yard. Then it rained all night. By Charmaine
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Green Gables by Charmaine
On Saturday we packed all of our stuff up like the tent. Then we went to see the author of Anne of Green Gables' house. Then we went for lunch. We had pizza. Then we went to see Green Gables. We had raspberry cordial. I love raspberry cordial. Then we went for lobster. I only like the tail and claw. We also had salads and mussels. I didn’t like the mussels so much. Then we went to another campsite. It was full because Taylor Swift was in town so then we camped in a person‘s back yard. Then it rained all night. By Charmaine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment